Wednesday, December 2, 2009


ugh!

My school. Our Lady of Fatima University. I dunno if I would still love it or not.
maybe I can say yes not because of the people whose been with me all the time but because of the experiences that I already encountered and going to encounter inside the university.

Frequent changing of schedules was a damn disaster. I don't want it but it gives me uhmmm..how do I say this?thrill?adventure and more! that's why the schools motto was veritas et misericordia a latin translation for truth and compassion. Ugh! Compassion meaning to suffer with. well then, now I know. We suffer with the school's whirlwind minded staffs.

I can't blame them because they have a lot of students, mostly Nursing students like me. In fact we are really over crowded. But still they can manage us quite fine. I admire my school because it's really rising to the top. the administrators were aiming higher that's why we rise faster, expecting that the school was too small to stand in front of the huge universities inside the Philippines. whew!that's a great pleasure for the school and an encouragement for the students to aim higher. Even we experienced and will experience bad things inside the school just due to the schedules. really, really bad posting and announcing of schedules, It's not a problem anymore having the top students to the board examination?I am in a good hands. (cross fingers for goodluck!haha!)

1 comment: